Monday, November 3, 2008

Hiroshima

1. This place looks nice and peaceful.It is the Hiroshima Prefecture Industrial Promotion Hall.It was the atomic bomb dome, located 200 meters from the hypo center.It reminds me of a place that would be full of people, traffic, and everyone needing to be somewhere.Like a typical day in the city.I think this place didn't deserve to be bombed.




2.This was Hiroshima after the bombing.It's really sad to see.They took away a place where innocent people had their lives.Everything was destroyed!.All the peacefulness was taken away.



3.This picture is a person that dies in the bombing.I cant tell if its a man,women,boy,or girl.I think that this persons death was very unfair.A innocent person that had nothing to do with the government died.But not only him/her but a lot of others also dealt with something they weren't even apart of.


4. I see that not a lot of people survived.The ones that did tried hard to survive. For the survivors its very sad and traumatizing to experience and see everything that happened.I wouldn't know how to react in their position.They are very lucky to survive.

No comments: