Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Assignment: Powerful Pictures



1.

2. Answer in a complete sentence: What is this picture about? (2 sentences - 2pnts)

This picture is about the ocean.In the picture you can seen people there but not in the water like if they just went to see.So i guess its about being at the ocean and enjoying yourself.

3. What message does this picture present to you? Why?(2 complete sentences - 2 pnts)

The message that this picture represents to me is peacefulness.Its like an escape from reality.When you go you can forget about everything and just have fun.

4. Can you relate your life to this picture? Why or why not? (4 sentences - 4pnts)

I can relate my life to this picture.I've been to the ocean before and its really fun and peaceful.It can be related through my life when sometimes everything is okay like the peaceful ocean but then when the ocean gets windy and big waves come and go it can be out of control and my life could get like that too.Suddenly before you know it everything gets back to normal.Its like how my life has its ups' and downs' just like the ocean.




No comments: